Friday, February 4, 2011

God Speaks

Do you think that God speaks to us? I know He does. There has been too many times when I've heard him. And He said exactly what I needed to hear. Not always in an audible voice. Although I've heard that. Sometimes it is through a paragraph of a book. Sometimes it is through a song or a sermon. Most often it is through His Word.

Sometimes I hear God speak often. Times when He makes it very clear, over and over, that there is something He & I need to work on. But there are other times when I go days or months and I don't notice his voice. I have to believe there is only one reason for not hearing God's voice. I'm NOT listening.

So I've decided that I will make a point of listening. I want to hear what he has to say. And then I may (or may not) record it here. So that I can see if there is a pattern, to see if my theory is correct. That He really does speak if we listen.

No comments: